Teardrop Storage Rack - Add-on Unit without Deck - 120 in x 36 in x 8 ft
FOB: Portland, OR
Stromberg Teardrop Storage Racks offer:
How to select pallet rack:
- Frame Capacity: Add total weight of all pallets for each bay (exclude pallets on floor).
- Height: Measure all verticals including height of pallet, pallet load, beam height, add 4" clearance between top of load and bottom of beam above. Top beam should be a minimum of 6" less than maximum lifting height of your forklift.
- Depth: Pallet should overhang frame by 3" front and back. (48" pallet, use 42" deep frame). Deduct 6" from pallet depth. Pallets need to be in good condition.
- Width: Measure width of pallet, add a minimum of 3" pallet to frame clearance and 4" between pallets to determine correct beam length. Each pair of beams must support weight of pallets per level. Add-on sections require only one additional frame and required number of beams.
- Add 6" in width to get the overall width of a starter unit.
This rack is designed to interchange with most of the teardrop designs on the market today. The components are constructed of High Grade steel with 2" vertical adjustment step beam design. Accommodates crossbars, wood stringers or wire decking. Removable safety load clips are attached to each end of the beam.
Note: Upright frame capacities are based on 42" maximum vertical beam spacing.