FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time approx. up to 2 weeks
Ideally suited for storing most tubes, bars, stock and bulk long items, Steeltree Series 25 Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks from Jarke solve the problem of storing large amounts of heavy materials in a compact area.
- Easily handles a maximum capacity load of 6,600 lbs. per pair of arms
- Accommodates most tubes, bars, stocks and bulky long items
- Offers daily fork handling of extremely heavy stock
- Allows the continuous use of overhead cranes to load or unload with slings
Some of the most ideal storing applications for this cantilever rack include storing tubes, bars, stocks and bulky long items.
Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks Features:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Perfect for bar and tube socks and sheet material
- Perfect for handling awkward or extremely heavy stock with a forklift
- Optional earthquake-seismic style available
- Single or double sided
- Nine interchangeable arm lengths (12", 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60") with 800 to 3300 lbs. capacity per arm
- Total of 6 to 18 arms per side
- Arms adjust on 3" inch centers
- No special tools required for assembly
- 7,560 to 25,650 lbs. capacity for single column not including base
- 15,120 to 52,600 lbs. capacity for double column
- Available in 8', 10', 12', and 15' feet column heights
- Overall widths of 3', 4', 5', 6' or 8' feet