FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time approx. up to 3 weeks
Jarke Steeltree Series 08 Medium-Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks are the result of a demand for cantilever rack applications where heavy duty capacities are not required. Ideal for storing light bar stock, tubing, lumber, or other light-weight materials that are hand picked or easily damaged and must be kept off of the floor. Two or more uprights assemble as a single rack or a continuous unit consisting of any number of uprights to handle longer materials.
Secure Pin Lock
- Available in column heights of 6', 7', 8' and 10' in both the single and double sided bases.
- Brace sets are available from 3' to 8' column centers.
- Columns will accommodate straight or inclined arms in lengths of 12", 18" 24", 30" and 36".
- Arms can be adjusted on 3" centers.
- Two or more uprights assemble as a single rack or a continuous unit consisting of any number of uprights to handle longer materials.
- Sturdy, stable and as versatile as the Heavy Duty Rack.
- Rigidly constructed column and heavy arm saddle join to provide efficient load support.
- Sold as units or as component parts.
- Arm capacities range from 300 lbs - 1,300 lbs.
- Ships unassembled (knock down).
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Simple pin and lock construction for arms.
- Allows instant adjustability of arms.
- Easily inserted and removed for adjustment of arm height.
- Pin will not work loose when it is secured.