FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Gray Enamel Finish
Lead Time 7-10 days
MADE IN THE USA
Meco Omaha's Series 3000 Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks - Single Sided Uprights are designed and built for maximum racking. Also, these cantilever racks deliver exceptional reduction of wasted floor space while maintaining the safety of valuable items.
Designed for use when your application requires less heavy duty capacity storage. Offers exceptional storage of items that might otherwise take up valuable space. Each cantilever rack upright is specially designed with a matching base to accommodate a wide variety of arm sizes.
The model numbers below are just the Uprights and the Bases. The tables below show what length arms can be purchased with the unit. Brace sets, Straight Arms and Inclined Arms are found in the "Options" tab
Please Note: Meco Omaha Series uprights, arms, and brace sets are not interchangeable with any other rack series.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Perfect for storing bar stock, tubing, pipe, lumber and many lightweight or hard-to-stock items.
- Similar to the popular Heavy-Duty Racks except for the use of lighter gauge steel and smaller dimensions of component parts.
- Racks can be tailored to your individual requirements.
- Uprights facilitate manual loading and unloading.
- Available in 8', 10', 12', 14', 15', 16', 18', and 20' uprights with a choice of 9 standard brace lengths (measured on center)to accommodate 12", 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54" and 60" straight arms.
- Arms are adjustable on 3" centers up and down the full length of the uprights.
- Two or more uprights can be assembled into a continuous system.
- Every item readily available.
All weights include hardware.
This sturdy and stable rack is as convenient and versatile as the heavier duty racks but priced lower to reflect the reduced capacity. Installation is quick and easy. Racks can be tailored to your requirements. Uprights facilitate manual loading and unloading. Open base design affords easy forklift accessibility.